Tuesday, March 7, 2023

THE PUZZLE OF MY PASSIONS


Dollarama hasn't offered me a great selection on puzzles.  But I still look when I am there in case something shows up.  I was coming through Leduc on the way home from a visit with my Mom, and I stopped in at Dollarama and I found this puzzle.  I haven't been to impressed with the quality of Dollar store puzzles, but this one amazed me at the quality and design.  The pieces were thick with a sheen coating.  It is a 500 pc, 23" diameter round Eeboo puzzle that I got for five dollars.  

I am not a speedy puzzler, but this one I managed to finish in an afternoon and evening.  I was amazed at the creativity of what the designer did with some very creative words and colours.  Inside the box, one can find the definitions, but I didn't spend too much time trying to understand the meanings.  I just enjoyed the beauty on the puzzle pieces.  

This puzzle seems to collect my most recent passions all in one creative expression. 

1. Puzzles

2. Colour

3. Words and Writing

4. Creativity

5. Time 

There is an extra significance to the circle.  I like circles more than squares and rectangles. Corners are collecting places for dust, dirt and disobedient children.  Circles are more like gathering places for community where no one is left out or not heard.  

This has risen to the level of one of my favourite puzzles.  I look forward to finding a way to display it somewhere in my office.  

And that idea inspired an office renovation project.  Got to go now... I have a wall that needs my creative attention.  


No comments:

Post a Comment

"Discover Fantasy", Experience Reality

Buffalo Games "Discover Fantasy" 500 pc.   "Who is she that walks down a guided path to what may seem like an out of reach ca...