Tuesday, March 28, 2023

SLOW DOWN...


I found this puzzle at the Salvation Army store in Leduc.  It was the first time I went looking for a puzzle at a thrift store.  I was reluctant to even try searching because of the possibilities...  Missing pieces, damaged pieces, spilled soup on the puzzle box.  So many worries.  I have requested used puzzles from friends and family because there is a connection and maybe the same concerns are there, but I was willing to risk it, just to share in the same puzzling space.  

I went up and down the aisles at the Sally Ann and found this beauty.  It is only my third puzzle with words on it, but I liked the message.  And the sloths were cute.  I did find, when I opened it, that there were parts of the puzzle already assembled, so I still got to share in the puzzle space with whoever left this beauty behind there.  

This puzzle is 750 pieces and was fun to do.  It was a challenge, as the pieces were all the same standard shape.  When I got down to the dark blue pieces, it took a long time to finish because of misfits.  But I finally got to where I was satisfied with the fits, even through I wasn't totally convinced I had every piece in the "right" place.  A bonus...  there were no missing pieces, or damaged pieces and no one spilled soup on the puzzle box!

The puzzle is a panoramic. It is my third panoramic puzzle.  I also like those.  I have the other two puzzles displayed on the wall at my puzzle table.  

Today is special... my husband and I have been married 14 years today.  It's a good day to remember these words...

 "SLOW DOWN... 

HAPPINESS IS TRYING TO CATCH YOU"

No comments:

Post a Comment

"Discover Fantasy", Experience Reality

Buffalo Games "Discover Fantasy" 500 pc.   "Who is she that walks down a guided path to what may seem like an out of reach ca...