Thursday, April 6, 2023

THE TREE OF LIFE


If ever a puzzle told a story, this one does.  It is what draws me to the artistry of jigsaw puzzles.  

This was a birthday puzzle.  Enroute to my 55th birthday party, I did a puzzle hunt at the Camrose Dollar stores and this one I got at Dollarama for five dollars.  Eeboo's puzzle quality is amazing.  It is not like the puzzles I get at Dollar tree.  The pieces are glossy and thick. It is a 23" square.   For five dollars, I am getting a good puzzle.  

This puzzle has so many attributes that draw me to the story.  It has so many animals that I long to connect with.  It is a kaleidoscope of colour.   

It wasn't easy to assemble.  This puzzle is a "one piece at a time" assembly.  There is not sorting by colour or design, only shape.  Each piece is studied as to where it fits in the pattern.  Each piece gets special attention.  

The assembly took me five days.  The story for me, lasts as long as the picture is my mind.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

"Discover Fantasy", Experience Reality

Buffalo Games "Discover Fantasy" 500 pc.   "Who is she that walks down a guided path to what may seem like an out of reach ca...