Tuesday, January 3, 2023

"NO FEELING IS FINAL"


This is the only puzzle I have done that has more than just the picture.  This 300 piece puzzle had wisdom.  It seems like the perfect Enneagram 4 wisdom.  Not often do I find a quote that as beauty, feeling and terror in the same quote.  

I got this puzzle in Walmart and there are six more of it's kind somewhere, all with inspirational quotes, but I can't find them in my travels.  I keep my eye out for more of the CALM brand of puzzles.  I think that is the addictive nature of puzzling.  It is hard to settle for just one of a collection.  

I want to experience every moment of my day with the assurance that "No feeling is final".  Whether that feeling is dread, anxiousness or even elated happiness.  I don't want my feelings to define me.  I think they do, but that is a Four thing to admit.  Maybe I can hope to move past that admission and ride a different kind of wave.  A wave that lets me experience the plethora of emotions and then move on.  I can't see much around me when I get overcome by my emotions.  I long for the balance in my life.  I keep hoping.  

It wasn't a dynamic colourful picture, but it gave me some words to hang on to.  So for that, I am glad it is in my portfolio.  


No comments:

Post a Comment

"Discover Fantasy", Experience Reality

Buffalo Games "Discover Fantasy" 500 pc.   "Who is she that walks down a guided path to what may seem like an out of reach ca...