Sunday, May 28, 2023

THE PUZZLING OLYMPICS : PREMIMINARY ROUND





The preliminary round of the Olympic Puzzle Games had us assembling small puzzles up to 200 pc.  I didn't have many in stock, so I just did the puzzles I had on hand.  I had my John Deere pack from Ravensburger... aka my  "Lenten Puzzles"  and one one PuzzleBug 100 pc puzzle of a Koala.  

So far, except for the order of the Galison "Flora Heart" for the "Battle of the Youtube Puzzlers", I have stuck to my puzzle purchase freeze.  It's a bummer. This would have been a fun round to load up the puzzles.  It will get more challenging as the piece size increases to contribute more to the process.  

I figure this Koala is the last of the 100 pc PuzzleBugs I will be investing in.   The puzzles have been fun to collect, but sometimes the ones that come warped can be more frustrating than fun.  So I figure I will put my next $1.50  I spend at the Dollar Tree towards a 350 or 500 pc puzzle.  

I did a tribute video of all my 100 pc Puzzle Bug puzzles. 

For this round of puzzling, there were only two process photos needed for posting.  So after doing a border picture of each puzzle, I tried some creativity for my second picture.  These are those pictures.  







 

No comments:

Post a Comment

"Discover Fantasy", Experience Reality

Buffalo Games "Discover Fantasy" 500 pc.   "Who is she that walks down a guided path to what may seem like an out of reach ca...